One of the most historic taverns of Arachova with a… work history of more than a century, Dasargyris traditional tavern at the entrance of the central walkway is deservedly on the first place of the preference list of food lovers!
From €11. Daily 12:00-00:00.
Things you should know
1. It remains loyal to a 100-year-old tradition of good quality and respect towards customers!
2. It uses fresh products, while most of its vegetables come from the family’s garden!
3. The oil and wine are also produced by them!
4. The food is prepared in the immaculate open cuisine…
5. It stands out due to its rich portions and good value for money!
6. It is famous for its well-known Kontosouvli and Kokoretsi, a secret recipe of grandfather “Klapas” and a major draw for every customer! The secret, apart from the spices and the exquisite meat, lies in the way it is grilled on the special grill, which means that… it is worth the wait!
7. The menu consists of fresh, traditional casseroles with specialties, such as the stew, the rooster with noodles, the special black eyes peas or the lamb with oregano prepared in the pot by Mr. Panagiotis. The homemade, fragrant soups are also delicious!
8. Mrs. Roula bakes pies with greek traditional “phyllo” dough!
9. It is characterized by a family atmosphere, since Yannis and Maria Dasargyris from the third generation run the business! We like seeing the whole family (even the 4th generation) eating at the table next to ours…
10. Its cozy space with the rustic atmosphere makes us feel at home and this year even more! Choose to sit at the tables by the fireplace and watch the people walk down the walkway or at the tables on the more privé attic!
11. There are also special dishes that are not on the menu! Ask for them…
56 Delfon Str. , Τ. 22670 31291, Μ. 6932 713751